Wireless Access Connection Process
November 15, 2003
This is pretty cool, here is the process I had to go through to connect to the hotspot.
- Enable my wireless adaptor
- Let it find the hotspot, Its a telstra hotspot.
- Fire up your browser, you will be taken to the Telstra WiFi access point loigin page.
- Enter details about how you wnt to pay. If you have a Telstra mobile you can use that as access.
- An SMS is sent to your telstra mobile, with a token number
- Enter the token number into the browser form
- You are authenticated, full internet access!
I sorta expected it to be free-for-all, but I can understand why its not. At least the registration process was incredibly simple.